What you need to know
Decreases Depressive Symptoms
5-HTP is a formula rich in 5-HTP (5-Hydroxytryptophan), a metabolite of the amino acid tryptophan that helps raise levels of serotonin in the brain, which can have a positive effect on improving emotional well-being. In general, low levels of serotonin are related to the occurrence of depressions.
This formula also contains Folic Acid and Vitamin B6, nutrients important for the proper functioning of the nervous system that maximize the effectiveness of 5-HTP.
5-HTP can help you in:
– Depression Episodes;
– Low Self Esteem Situations.
It can also help to:
– Regularize sleep in case of insomnia;
– Inhibit the appetite;
– Decreases sensation and tiredness and fatigue.
Magnesium gluconate, Griffonia simplicifolia (seed extract, 30% 5-Hydroxytryptophan), Vegetable capsule (Hypromellose), Bulking agent (Calcium phosphate), Anti-caking agents (Magnesium stearate, Silicon dioxide), Pyridoxine hydrochloride, Pteroylmonoglutamic acid.
How to take it
Take one capsule a day, outside of meals. Do not exceed the recommended daily intake.
- During pregnancy and lactation;
- If you are taking antidepressants, anti-Parkinsons or Tramadol;
- In case of hypersensitivity or allergy to any of the constituents of the formulation;
- May cause drowsiness.