What you need to know
BCAA, branched chain amino acids (leucine, valine and isoleucine), are essential amino acids that make up about 33% of our body’s muscle protein and are the key to preserving lean muscle mass.
These amino acids when absorbed are immediately sent to muscle tissue, where they play important roles for those who want to conserve muscle mass and improve recovery.
Ideal product for:
- – Preserve muscle mass;
- – Prevent mental fatigue that occurs during prolonged exercise;
- – Speed up muscle recovery after exertion.
Direct compression BCAA blend [BCAA (L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine and L-Valine), Anti-Caking agent (E470b), Bulking agents (E551, E460(i))], Bulking agent (microcrystalline cellulose).
How to take it
Take two tablets one hour before the workout and two tablets after the workout. Do not exceed recommended daily intake.
- In case of liver cirrhosis;
- Em caso de cirrose hepática
- In case of kidney problems;
- Allergy to any of the constituents.