What you need to know
BCAA, branched chain amino acids (leucine, valine and isoleucine), are essential amino acids that make up about 33% of our body’s muscle protein and are key to preserving lean muscle mass.
These amino acids when absorbed are immediately routed to muscle tissue, where it plays important roles for those who want to conserve muscle mass and improve recovery.
Higher plasma concentrations of BCAA’s and leucine result in increased strength output and longer performance times for intense and regular strength and endurance training.
This product can help on:
– Increased physical performance;
– Stimulation of muscle mass growth;
– Reduction of fatigue and physical tiredness;
– Accelerated muscle recovery.
– Regular and intense strength and endurance training.
Direct compression BCAA blend [BCAA (L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine and L-Valine), Anti-Caking agent (E470b), Bulking agents (E551, E460(i))], Bulking agent (microcrystalline cellulose).
How to take it
Take two tablets one hour before the workout and two tablets after the workout. Do not exceed recommended daily intake.
- During pregnancy and lactation;
- In case of liver cirrhosis;
- In case of kidney problems;
- Allergy to any of the ingredients