What you need to know
Anticatabolic and Recovery
Glutamine induces a significant increase in muscle glycogen accumulation during the first two hours of recovery.
In more intense workouts, ohysical stress is higher, which can lead to the weakening of the immune system. In this situation the demands on Glutamine are higher. In addition, glutamine is the main fuel for the cells of the immune system.
Ideal product for:
- – Muscle mass gain programs;
- – Stress states, caused by intense physical exercise;
- – Strengthening of the immune system.
L-Glutamina (89%), Capsule (gelatine).
How to take it
Take two capsules after training and 1 capsule at bedtime. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- During pregnancy and breastfeeding;
- n case of allergy to any of the ingredients;
- Glutamine should not be taken by people with liver cirrhosis, kidney problems, Reye’s syndrome, or other type of condition that increases the accumulation of ammonia in the blood.