O que precisas de saber
Anti-fatigue and recovery
Magnesium has an important neuromuscular function, acting simultaneously with calcium. Calcium is a stimulator of muscle contractions and Magnesium, by contrast, promotes muscle relaxation.
As a brand that values scientific research, we know that magnesium is one of the most deficient nutrients in the Western diet. So often we no longer even recognize the signs of their deficiency: tiredness, irritability, cramps, and anxiety, are just some of the signs. Not to mention that bad night sleep, stress, exercise, among others, increase the body’s needs in this mineral.
With Magnesium you are provided with 570 mg of magnesium per day, enough to ensure your needs, even on the most intense and stressful days.
– Regulation of melatonin production, benefiting sleep quality;
– Collagen formation, fundamental for bones, tendons and cartilage;
– ATP synthesis – molecule used by the body as an energy source, important in the practice of physical activity;
– Regulation of calcium levels in the body, along with vitamin D, copper and zinc preventing the onset of osteoporosis;
– Increased insulin excretion – regularizing sugar metabolism. Since the lower the dietary intake of magnesium, the higher the risk of developing type 2 diabetes.
– Neurological problems such as anxiety, reaction to stress, panic attacks or excessive agitation are avoided or alleviated by those who get the right daily magnesium needs.
Magnesium oxide, Magnesium Bisglycinate, Capsule (Gelatine).
How to take it
To optimize absorption, take 2 capsules daily, between meals, with water. Do not exceed the recommended daily intake.
- During pregnancy and breastfeeding;
- If you are taking hypotension drugs, consult your doctor before taking this product.
- Caffeine, alcohol and diuretics increase the elimination of magnesium.
- Calcium, fats, fibres decrease the absorption of magnesium.
- Vitamin D stimulates the absorption of magnesium.